Refs-A / Refs-AGRefs-A/Refs-AG are macro-molecular polymeric organics absorbent. According to the use, we provide a powder type (Refs-A) and a liquid-suspended type (Refs-AG). They are both chemically neutral and do not contain any harmful chemical to human and environment.
Characteristics1. It absorbs and coagulates mineral oils, lubricants, organic solvents under ambient temperatures
2. It absorbs only the organics and does not absorb water
3. It remains dry and powdery after the treatment, enabling and easy and quick collection of used product
4. It floats on the water after the treatment
Application fieldsRefs-A can be used for removal of oil from industrial wastewater, cleaning of fuel tanks (as it remains dry, it can be aspirated or vacuum-cleaned without soiling the equipment), and for cleaning of oil-spills in water and on hard surfaces.
Refs-AG can be used for clean-up operations of oil-spills in water bodies.
Refs-AG can also be used in the decontamination of a site pollute by oils and solvents, and to clean the excavated soils in soil-washing processes.
How to use1. According to the table below, calculate the quantity of Refs-A/Refs-AG to be used
2. Distribute directly and evenly on leaked oils, used waste oils, and spilled oils in water bodies
3. Mix the product with spilled oil to be treated during 1 minute to increase the contact
4. Leave the mixture for enough reaction time (see the table for reference), collect the reacted product by sweeping (on hard surfaces) or by pumping and filtration (in water)
5. If the reacted product is still oily, add more product so the collection process will be easier
6. Used product can be incinerated (depending on the target organics to be absorbed, it may produce a harmful gas. In such a case, treat the smoke properly.
StorageStore the product indoor. Avoid humidity, direct exposure to the sun, and high temperatures.
AttentionsUsed product can be incinerated (depending on the target organics to be absorbed, it may produce a harmful gas. In such a case, treat the smoke properly).
The reactivity of Refs product depends on the temperature and the viscosity of target organics.
|Organics||Quantity to addiw/v %j||Reaction time(minute)||Main component||Macromolecular polymer|
|Transformer/Insulating oils||10`25%||5`10 ͺ||Bulk specific gravity||0.25`0.35|
|Turbin oils||15`25%||10`20ͺ||Appearance||White power|
|Engine oils||15`25%||10`20ͺ||Flash point||>200|
|Rolling oils||15`25%||10`20ͺ||Packing style||Paper sack of 12 kg|
Soil-washing With Refs
Oil pollution treatment example of the construct under
Situation that was infused
Situation that was infused-1
Situation that was infused-2
Situation that was infused-3
Situation that was infused-4
Situation that was infused-5